Perfectly in line with your school’s needs.
Cambridge Education Group provides a wide array of services—ranging from basic back-office support to comprehensive “turn-key” school management. These helpful services can be bundled or served a la carte to meet the distinct needs of a school or its board. How can we help your school succeed?
Comprehensive School-Management Services
- Provision of the capital required to cover all investments and expenses made prior to school opening
- Evaluating and securing physical facilities or any related build-out required for the school to operate as planned
- Assessment, procurement and implementation of all required technology (hardware and software) to operate the school and its education programs
- Complete human resources and human resource management services—including recruiting, hiring, and performance management
- All information management and reporting to the school board, DOE, school district or sponsor, and any other reporting as required to successfully operate the school
Strategic Enrollment Development
Student recruitment is imperative for all institutions of learning. To help with creating awareness and capturing enrollment, Cambridge Education Group provides professional branding, marketing, and PR services. Just as important, we offer a Salesforce enrollment management solution that can be customized to your school’s specific enrollment objectives.
Proprietary Academic-Model Applications
Our proven academic model includes all requisite pedagogical, instructional, and governance elements. And, at the core of the program, Cambridge Education Group implements an individualized, technology-infused lesson plan using tools such as Apex Learning’s well-regarded curriculum. It all comes together beautifully—especially when we provide professional guidance on all related processes and procedures, tools and technologies, and curriculums.
Online Resources and Digital Tools
In today’s world, technology-infused learning isn’t a luxury—it’s an absolute necessity. Providing students with the latest digital resources to gain every advantage and succeed is at the crux of Cambridge’s mission. That means expert installation and maintenance of all tools and software, plus the proper guidance, resources, and support to match. It’s a complete 360 approach for total peace of mind. And yes, that includes our web-development services, as well.
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Curriculum software and online learning resources
- Implementation of all software and website management
Real Estate Development Capacity
Cambridge Education Group understands the critical importance of appropriate facilities for opening or operating a school. Our experience and resource team covers all of the following critical areas related to real estate and facilities:
- Site selection and market analysis
- Demographic mapping analysis
- Lease contract negotiations
- School interior design
- Facilities maintenance
Cambridge Education Group has an unblemished financial track record, excellent and long-standing banking relationships, six-figure bank balances, several high net worth investors, and strong financial controls in place. As a private company, Cambridge shares limited financial information with external organizations and the following is shared strictly on a confidential, non-disclosure basis.
Investor Group – Reserve Capital Facilities
Cambridge’s investor group includes several high net worth individuals who believe in education and have supported Cambridge from its founding. Although it has never been required, this group stands ready to support Cambridge if at any time additional capital is required for growth or long term investment purposes.
School Credit Facilities
School credit facilities, including Rearden Capital, provide access to working capital and facilities financing options so charter schools can focus on what they do best—educating students.